- he cried hard for about 15 minutes after we left in the morning. He was weepy the rest of the morning until they all went outside to play. He was completely fine and even had fun playing outside with the other kids.
- he ate his entire lunch and even had a second serving!
- after lunch the kids all have their nap. Owen had to be comforted for about 5 minutes before falling asleep on his cot and slept for 2.5 hours!
- he ate his entire afternoon snack.
- he 'walked' with assistance to the playground outside in the afternoon and had a great time playing until Scott picked him up.
- The ladies said they hadn't had a child have such a great first day in a long time!!! Yay!
Here he is this morning as we were about to leave for the day:

And tonight as we played outside in the garden before his much needed bath:
5 comments:
That's great to hear, Lauren. Hope there's no tears tomorrow (yours, that is).
So glad to hear that everyone had a good first day!!!!-great to get the update- thought about you all day! Jan
Aww I'm so proud of my little nephew. (and my sister!)
I am SO glad to hear it went well Lor! I was thinking of you and hoping that you would have a good experience.
Oh, I'm so relieved to hear! I knew he'd have fun. Yay everyone!
Post a Comment