Yes, Owen is finally beginning to walk! He took about 5 steps in a row today and is standing without assistance constantly. Yay, Owen! We're so proud of you! Pictures coming soon...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It was quite exciting and funny to see him take off unassisted. I don't think he new what to do when he stood up in the middle of the room with nothing to hold on to. Dad
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so wonderful. Now he's really going to keep you guys one your toes....it's a whole new world for that adorable little guy! Way to go Owen!
4 comments:
It was quite exciting and funny to see him take off unassisted. I don't think he new what to do when he stood up in the middle of the room with nothing to hold on to.
Dad
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so wonderful. Now he's really going to keep you guys one your toes....it's a whole new world for that adorable little guy! Way to go Owen!
YAY OWEN! I knew you were close when I saw you Friday. Way to go, little man! After a week in daycare, you'll be running around the house.
Looking forward to see Owen in action! Jan
Post a Comment