Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weekend without dad

The boys and I have spent the weekend on our own as Scott was out of town with the hockey team. Owen had a friend visit on Saturday morning so that took care of the morning. Today we shoveled some snow while Benjamin watched:

Then we came inside and had some hot chocolate. Owen was proud of his hot chocolate moustache:

And then Owen took some pictures of me. I wouldn't normally post such a close-up, but I liked seeing how I now have so many laugh/smile lines since we've had kids:

2 comments:

Drampa said...

Thanks for the pics....and you are all beautiful to me even with the smile lines.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your blog Lauren! Great pictures and so nice to hear how you are all doing. I had to laugh about the weight - we were just in Yellowknife and Caleb who is 6 1/2 months weighs 21 lbs!! But he is way off the chart with his length!
Liz Mobach