You can't fool us, Lauren. It's Owen...but keep trying. :)
Its Owen. I could tell by the wall covering in the old house. Granpa
awww! You saw that huh? I was hoping you wouldn't!
Awe, I was going to say Owen too...the wall was the giveaway! Boy do they look alike though :) I hope you and Benjamin are enjoying this nice summer weather this week while Scott and Owen are at work and daycare!
They look very similar!! Both are little cutie pies! Looking forward to seeing them tonight.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You can't fool us, Lauren. It's Owen...but keep trying. :)
Its Owen. I could tell by the wall covering in the old house. Granpa
awww! You saw that huh? I was hoping you wouldn't!
Awe, I was going to say Owen too...the wall was the giveaway! Boy do they look alike though :) I hope you and Benjamin are enjoying this nice summer weather this week while Scott and Owen are at work and daycare!
They look very similar!! Both are little cutie pies! Looking forward to seeing them tonight.
Post a Comment