Life here has been a bit crazy lately. We're desperately trying to fit in all of the fall activities we still want to do with the kids but things just keep getting in the way of that!
We did manage to go to the local farm to pick apples and to spend some fun time at their fun farm. Owen seemed to have a great time. If you ask him about the horses that pulled us on the trailer he'll tell you the best part was when they suddenly stopped and had a big poop.

Benjamin is growing quickly. He's almost five months old! I can't believe it. Time is going even faster this time with Benjamin versus with Owen. Here's Benjamin today spending some time on his tummy:

3 comments:
Pake would be so proud that Owen continues the apple-picking tradition, wouldn't he?
And little Benjamin - what a cute little red-head.
That's funny that you mention Pake because i thought of that too! The boys would have had such fun running around the apple orchard with him!
Hey, I almost never look at the comments and now I see you're talking about Pake. I have often wondered what he'd be doing with the next generation. I also remember a trip or two to Pingle's with our jr. k class! Doesn't seem like that long ago.
Florene
Post a Comment