Summer is flying by but we're enjoying the time we have together. We've spent many weekends at the cottage with family and friends and Owen and Benjamin have become great swimmers. Graham is now crawling and is definitely the most adventurous of the three boys so far. He gets into everything so we need to be extra careful about leaving small items out or leaving doors closed. Owen is excited to begin grade 1 in a few weeks and we can't wait to see him adjust to being in an older class.
This Blogger site isn't allowing me to upload pictures! Not sure I like the updates they force on you on this.
2 comments:
I'm glad this site forces you to update it, Lauren! Even though I get to see the kids all the time, I still love the blog.
I'm glad this site forces you to update it, Lauren! Even though I get to see the kids all the time, I still love the blog.
Post a Comment