Life is pretty good lately! Both the boys have been home with me for almost three weeks because Owen's daycare shuts down for three weeks every August. Most of the days have been good, but some have been challenging...! I'm trying to keep busy and usually have an activity planned for every morning. Once we reach lunch time and i'm able to successfully get Owen down for a nap, the day is pretty much over since he tends to sleep up to three and a half hours if i let him. He runs and talks CONSTANTLY so he needs his nap every day. And his momma NEEDS him to have a nap every day!!!
We spent this past weekend at the cottage again and I was able to get some alone time out floating on an air mattress in the warm lake. I feel rejuvenated and ready to begin the week. It's amazing what time at the cottage does for our family.
Benjamin is a happy and easy-going baby still and I just can't believe how we've lucked out again with Owen and Benjamin both being easy-going kids. Benjamin will grin and laugh for anyone and I just melt when i see his lob-sided little smile. Yes, it is lob-sided if you really look and i love it! See....?

1 comment:
THREE HOUR NAP??? WOW!
Post a Comment