Sunday, May 3, 2009

The three of us

Today we spent the day just the three of us since it's likely that we'll be having a baby tomorrow or the next day. It was kind of sad when I thought about it but we enjoyed every minute of it. Tomorrow Owen will go to school for the day while his momma and daddy visit the hospital to encourage his brother to arrive. Hopefully things will happen tomorrow night and we'll be able to have our first family picture as the four of us. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh Lauren, I've got my fingers crossed for you! I was hoping to see one final picture of your beautiful baby belly, but will gladly settle for a fabulous family of four picture soon. Best wishes.

Ann said...

Aahhhh....Owen looks like a little Forrest Gump sitting on the bench, waiting for the bus.

Auntie Andrea said...

pictures are beautiful, Lor. Hopefully I'll see you all tonight!!