Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Outside, please!

This is one of my favourite pictures of Owen so far in his short life...! It just shows how much he loves life and enjoys every moment! He is absolutely loving playing outside these days. He constantly points and whines to go outside to play. If you drive by our house you will most likely find him wandering up and down the driveway with his hockey stick or playing in the garden with the toads. We can't wait to see him explore at the cottage this year. Last year he was too little to really get into anything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this picture!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Owen is growing so fast!!! Will be home tomorrow- can't wait to see him. jan

McCaig said...

Lor - I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! What a little man. He is just so full of life and happiness in this shot. I wish I could just sit and observe this little Barker. Hey - thanks for all your support over the last bit - I love you!